Quality Control Technician
We are seeking an experienced and innovative Quality Control Technician to join our growing team. A successful candidate will have a background in quality assurance and manufacturing. This position requires a team player with strong communication skills and a strong desire to correct every detail.
– Use micrometers, calipers, and other precision instruments to check the accuracy of produced and received parts.
– Determine sample sizes using established sampling plans per MIL-STD 1916 or similar depending upon contract requirements.
– Generate inspection reports.
– Generate nonconformance reports of defective material per defective material procedures.
– Develop and analyze inspection results, certifications, and product specifications to determine whether the product meets requirements.
– Perform inspection and testing activities to ensure continuous control over materials, facilities, and products.
– Review quality-related procedures and work instructions to ensure compliance with the requirements of ISO 9001 and the company’s quality management system.
– Maintain quality records to demonstrate conformance to specified requirements and the effective operation of the quality management system.
– Ability to read engineering drawings and blueprints.
– Ability to understand GD&T drawing notations per ANSI/ASME Y14.5
– Maintain level II penetrant inspection certification and perform visual weld inspections.
– Experience using a Faro arm or Coordinate Measuring Machine.