Arnold Defense knows one of the single most important decisions a company can make is choosing the right industry partner. We expertly build to your drawings and designs. We can accommodate all quantities from single items to large scale production. Whether its multi-conductor cables, from junction boxes to wire harness assemblies, our experts are ready to fit your needs.
From initial concept to final design, our registered professional engineers will help you complete your project on time and on budget.
Find out how Arnold Defense can help you meet your design, production and manufacturing needs.
Production Quality Management
Reliability & Durability
Combat Proven Products
In-house Engineering Designs
Our capabilities include
- Engineering design (CAD)
- Prototype development and fabrication
- Electronics assembly and sub-assembly
- Environmental product testing
- Chromate Conversion Coating – MIL-DTL-5541 Certified
- Metalwork – cutting, forming, drilling and milling
- Welding – manual and automatic (MIG and TIG)
- Fusion Welding – AWS D17.1 Certified
- Resistance Welding – AWS D17.2
- Soldering – J STD-001 Certified
- Liquid Penetrant Inspection – SNT-TC-1A and NAS 410 Certified
- Customized containerization and packaging
- Robust Quality Assurance – ISO-9001 certified since 2003